top of page

Service Requests


Submitting a Service Request has never been easier. Below are a variety of ways to submit a Service Request, as well as a list of the most common Service Requests.

  • Dial 3-1-1 to submit your Service Request through a live operator.

  • Submit a Service Request on the 311 websites.

  • Download the CHI 311 app and submit a Service Request through your cell phone.

  • Contact the 2nd Ward Service Office by calling (312) 643-2299 or emailing

Common Service Requests

bottom of page